- I gave my notice at work on Monday. That felt amazing. Seriously amazing. Four more weeks of work and then I am done.
- We have to go through our spare bedroom this weekend. It's time to sort through the things we own and determine what is really necessary. It's amazing how quickly we accumulate things.
- I need to download some Neil Gaiman and Kurt Vonnegut books for my Kindle. It looks like we have five solid days of driving back east, so I'll be needing some entertainment.
- We need some new tunes for the ol' iPods. (Recommendations welcome!)
- Packing. Oh holy crap. I hate this part. I hate having my life segregated in to label boxes and chucked all over the place.
- Address changes, turning services off, turning services on.
- Keeping the doggie calm. I have to make sure he's ok with the move. He's a sensitive boy. I have a feeling I'll be riding in the back seat with him most of the journey.
I guess that sums up the next six weeks or so. We are so excited... beyond excited really.
A new chapter and lots of adventure!