08 August 2009

Just finished my last cake class...

... for now. I may take Advanced Royal Icing Flowers or a string work class at a later date, but for now I'm spent. We made royal icing Easter lilies, poinsettias, petunias and morning glories. I'm missing the last class of this course because I'll be in San Diego the weekend of that class. We were to make a tiered cake, but I have an order for one any way and the book explains it very well, so nothing missed.

The poinsettia picture is awful, but T ate it right after, so no chance of a re-shoot. oops!



2 comments:

  1. Those are so pretty :) I love lillies. Excited to learn these.
    I bought all of my stuff for gum paste on Friday.
    You were right...$100 dollars later..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It's so much! I'm all done though! Yay!

    ReplyDelete